WELCOME to our East London Photographs and Wild Ramblings blog - come ramble along with us, and see East London through our eyes.

Monday, January 11, 2010

My hair is getting quite long!



That's me, Terry, third from the left. This photo was taken by Tony at my cousin Janine's wedding at Michaela's Restaurant in Cintsa East, near East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa, in January 2010. My hair is getting pretty long - I'm happy with long hair, but perhaps it needs just a little trim. That's Uncle John on the left (the bride's father), then I'm standing between husband and wife Christine and Alan. Alan is my cousin - and the bride's cousin. Check out some more of my cousin's wedding photos. (post by Terry)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments! Um, be nice though, k? :)